Sunday, June 7, 2015

Ultra Bright 2-in-1 LED Work Light Flashlight

When I ordered this light my husband was super excited! He's been looking for one similar to this for a while now. When it arrived, he was like a kid in a candy store. He must have turned it off and on a dozen times!

This light is very well constructed, and seems very sturdy. Within minutes of opening it, my husband was pummeled by our dog, and dropped it. No issues at all. No cracks, nothing came apart, nada. I was very surprised at that (although I don't recommend tossing it around LOL).

This flashlight is perfect side for holding in your hand. It fits in my palm just right without being too big. It is easy to grip, and a bit contoured for better holding as well. It's also small enough that you can fit it into your pocket or purse if you want to as well.

I have a few favorite features about this, that I will tell you about.
One of them is the hook. This means you can hang it somewhere, and use it hands free. For those who work on things a lot, this will be a handy dandy little feature. Also, the hook folds into the light when not in use, so that it isn't in the way or getting broken.

The next one is the magnet. Same feature, HANDS FREE! If you're working on a truck or something metal, you can just stick it to the metal, and use hands free as well.

Next is the fact that it has two lights! One is on the top, one is on the front. The one on the top is more like a flashlight, so if you are needing just a flashlight while looking for something or out walking etc you have it. The one on the front is a bit bigger. I would call it a flood light. Both lights are SUPER bright! They are LED, and if you don't know already, LED is a killer bright light. This is awesome because it's so much easier to see things with LED.

This light takes 3 AAA batteries which ARE included in the package. This is another thing I love, because if you are like me, you order something and forget the batteries!

Overall this is a great flashlight and I highly recommend this to anyone needing a good compact work/flashlight.

I received this for the purpose of an honest review. My opinions listed here are my own or that of my husband, and are not influenced in any way.

If you would like to purchase this light, please do so below. Also make sure to check out the photos!







No comments:

Post a Comment