Thursday, June 11, 2015

4 oz Bottle of Pure Lemon Essential Oil Review

I absolutely love this Lemon Essential Oil! Lemon is one of my favorite scents. This is therapeutic grade unfiltered lemon essential oil. It comes in a dark brown glass bottle, with a glass dropper as well. The dropper makes for easier 'pouring'. If you have ever had to pour essential oil, instead of using a dropper, you'll understand how much better it is! This is a huge 4 oz bottle, that will last quite some time if you use it sparingly like I do.

There are many uses for lemon essential oil, but I love just dropping a few drops into my diffuser and kicking back to the wonderful scent. It's such a clean and relaxing scent in my opinion. This does, however, come with a recipe e-book. This way you can find all the recipes you need, to get the full use out of your lemon essential oil.

My fave feature of this Lemon Oil is that it smells like Lemon Drop Candy. My grandmother (bless her soul) would keep a dish of these on her table, so when we came to visit, we could have some. So this oil reminds me so much of her. Brings back many many memories

Overall I recommend this oil to everyone! I received this oil for the purpose of an honest review. My opinion is my own and is not influenced in any way.

If you'd like to purchase this oil, please do so below.


No comments:

Post a Comment