Thursday, June 4, 2015

Ultrasonic Essential Oil Diffuser Review

First, let me say... This thing is HUGE! So very much bigger than I expected it to be! We're still trying to find a permanent place to put it, where it won't get knocked over by the dogs and such LOL.

I do love it though. Size and all! It's stylish and sleek. It's made very well, and is super sturdy. I believe it will last me quite a while. There are a few awesome features to this. Let me highlight them for you.

First, it has two different tops. One that is a tower of sorts, and one that is shorter. You have your choice as to which top you would like to use on this. This is NOT the portion where you put the water in, but the very top where the mist will release from the diffuser. I personally like the short one. Although I am not sure why. Just a personal preference I suppose.

The other feature that I like is that it has a waterless auto shut off feature. This prevents you from burning it up by running it without water inside. If you wish to run it overnight, you can do so with peace of mind that it will be just fine. It says that it runs for 19 hours, but I haven't tried running mine that long yet.

The mist that comes from this is very nice and cool in temperature. My children love playing with it. Swirling it around and wafting it for the scent. I change out the oil every time I fill it with water again so we are always getting new scents in our home.

This is a little different than most diffusers I have ever used. There is a spot in the tip (where you put the stem on), that is for placing the essential oil. I kind of like that idea :)

Overall I am loving this diffuser, and will get lots of use out of it. I recommend it to anyone looking for a nice, sleek, classy diffuser!

I received this for the purpose of an honest review. My opinion is my own and is not influenced in any way.

If you would like to purchase this diffuser, you can do so below..


Please excuse the crappy dark photos. My camera is indisposed, so I had to use my cell phone.



3 comments:

  1. I should say only that its awesome! The blog is informational and always produce amazing things.
    william jet

    ReplyDelete
  2. This I a awesome product. Have tried others and even better then our humidifier. Will easily run for 8 hours of sleep. Will go longer but not two nights. Sits on bedside table and looks good also. Have only used a few times with oils as my husband isn't fond of odor. Works great and have recommended to others who were looking for similar item.

    ReplyDelete