Monday, June 1, 2015

Greenwald's Citrus All Purpose Cleaner Review

So far I am absolutely loving this cleaner. It smells amazing and like bold citrus! That is my fave thing about cleaning supplies, when they have a citrus smell. It's a very inviting and great smell to have in the house!

This comes with 6 packets, and a spray bottle. To mix it up, you drop one packet (yes, the whole packet), into the spray bottle. Then you add warm water, and shake. The packet dissolves and it mixes well.

The cleaner works very well. It's not overpowering, but it does a great job cleaning up the mess. I am very pleased with how well it works! We made a huge mess the other night cooking, and this cleaner had no issue cleaning it up off our stove. We didn't have to scrub like mad either! Cleaned it right up and left a great smell in my kitchen!

I was also happy that it didn't leave a filmy residue on my stovetop. Didn't even leave streaks. I'm always afraid to use a countertop or such after using a cleaner that leaves a messy residue. Not with this!

I received this product for the purpose of an honest review. All opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.

Overall this is an amazing cleaner, and I highly recommend it! If you'd like to purchase this for yourself, you can do so HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment