Monday, June 1, 2015

Attmu Wine Aerator Spout Pourer Decanter, Wine Aerator Pourer Review

I personally have NEVER used a Wine Aerator before. Until recently, I didn't even drink wine. My fiance has gotten me into it though. so I thought I would review an aerator.

Since this is all new to me, some of you might read this and go "Duh!" but you know what, As I stated, I haven't ever used one before. I'd never even seen one before.

This wine aerator looks like a wine cork with an attachment. It fits in the bottle perfectly, and if you push it down slightly, it fits like a cork as well.

This is supposed to aerate the wine, to allow the flavors to be better, enhanced. It's supposed to make the wine taste even better. The way I understand it, most people just open the bottle and let it breath for a little bit. To be honest, I am not sure why this way is better, or if it even is. I do know that this makes it better when pouring. It's pretty awesome. There's obviously no issue pouring straight out of the bottle, but when this is in the bottle it pours 'smoother' than it did without it.

It's made of plastic, with a rubber stopper on it. It is very easy to clean, although I use a bottle nipple brush to clean the inside, GENTLY. I don't want to scratch the plastic (if that is even possible) and cause issues.

Overall I love this thing, and will be using it whenever we do have wine. I would recommend it to anyone who drinks wine and is looking for a simple aerator. It's easy to use, and doesn't even need instructions.

I received this product for the purpose of an honest review. My opinions you read here are my own and are not influenced in any way.

If you would like to purchase this aerator for yourself, you can do so HERE





No comments:

Post a Comment